Peatreek

  • dcrawford010
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Harry -

      Can you enlighten me? Found references to it in the archives, but no
      recipe in archives or files section.

      TIA

      DC
    • rocky_creek1
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        See the search thingie in the upper right?

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "dcrawford010" <dcrawford@c...> wrote:

        > Harry -
        >
        > Can you enlighten me? Found references to it in the archives, but no
        > recipe in archives or files section.
        >
        > TIA
        >
        > DC

      • dcrawford010
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "rocky_creek1" <rocky_creek@d...>
          wrote:

          > See the search thingie in the upper right?

          Yes, I do - I hope you didn't ASSUME<g> I don't know how to search.
          In my search of 33,290 files, I even found your post from 04/26/2005
          where you said:

          <<snip>>
          You told us how much to add after distillation. But how much when you
          want to put it in before the second distillation? Thanks.
          <<end snip>>

          Unfortunately, I couldn't find Harry's original post. Thus the
          question, below.

          DC

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
            wrote:

            > > > Harry -
            > > >
            > > > Can you enlighten me? Found references to it in the archives,
            > but no
            > > > recipe in archives or files section.

            Message 27677