Re: [Distillers] How to make moonshine

  • donald holcombe
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2005
      You always save some uncooked meal made from malted corn to put in the 150F cooked mash. It contains enzyme and raw meal contain natural yeast. I think about 20% raw meal was what my uncle used.Boil the mash let cool then add the raw meal.II will try to get this together when my head quits hurting I dont know if I make sense or not . LATER.

      donald holcombe <blackledge_02@...> wrote: Wonder if the author ever made moonshine?

      waljaco <waljaco@...> wrote: From a chemistry site!

      http://tinyurl.com/7dtvl

      wal

      Management team building Corporate culture Corporate culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture training Management team