Re: [Distillers] Canned Corn.

  • donald holcombe
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2005
      Ive used canned and frozen. U need to crush the kernels before You use them.I bring my mash up to 150F add malt or enzyme and wrap with a towel then leave overnight to mash.Stir every hour or so.

      ethanol102 <ethanol101@...> wrote: An old family friend of ours was down for the holidays and told us
      that he has used canned corn to make a corn mash with good results. He
      didn't have the recipe with him and didn't remember it rright off
      hand. Have any of you tried this or know if it works and any recipes
      for using canned corn. Thanks in advance

      Ethanol102

      Management team building Corporate culture Corporate culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture training Management team