Need a still for a gift

  • RedSox Fan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      I want to purchase a still for my father for Christmas. This will be
      his first still and he will be making mostly whiskey, but probably
      some other things. I was looking on brewhaus.com at the Pro Series II
      Complete Unit. First, is this a good starting point? Secondly, what
      other items will I need to purchase if I want to set him up to start
      is first "batch"?

      Thanks for your help.