Re: building a still

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2005
      You could try "spiral still". Look for building instructions at
      http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/Listings2.htm#Books%20Listings

      Very simple to make and with careful running the spiral only version
      can give you over 94% ABV. Just use a smaller bucket when you build it,
      ~7 liters should be good for 5 liter mashes.

      - Riku