General

  • Des
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 1999
      Firstly, welcome to the new members of the Distillers@onelist. I hope you
      find a lot of good and helpful information on the subject of distilling.

      Secondly, I appologise for not keeping the flow of emails as up to date as
      it should be. I have been ill and the pressure of work has not helped.
      Sorry I will try to ensure it does not happen again.

      Although the list has a focus on alcohol distillation, please feel free to
      include distillation of essential oils or other products in your emails.
      The object is that we can all learn more by exchange of ideas, information,
      and experiences. The list thrives on discussion and will only succeed with
      imput from as many members as possible.
      Most members I would think are looking for information and guidance so
      please dont be shy and we can all learn.

      Oh, by the way, we now have 61 members - great work to all.

      Regards

      Young Des (topkiwi).