RE: [Distillers] Euro5 still

  • Pete Sayers
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
      Glenn, you sound a little miffed, why dont you go to the retailer you purchased the unit from, and ask all these questions of him/her.
      I have been selling the Euro stills since they came out, (altho i dont sell the 5 litre ones) and your complaints dont run true. Perhaps there is some thing missing in your approach.
      Pete
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2001
        After making the proper modifications to my euro5 i am now able to get 95% purity form it.  ITS NOT SUCH A BAD STILL AFTER ALL!

        Thanks PILCH
      • Ian
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2001
          That will be GOD to you from now on.