Re: [Distillers] Bucket style!

  • Strounge
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      > Hi all!
      > I've tried to find something to act as a bucket to contain the wash
      > but it is not easy to find something that can sealed and unsealed to
      > throw the rest after the run.
      > Procule

      My old standby for sealing is just flour and water dough - mixed so that it remains slightly sticky, it can be used to seal on the lid and to seal all the joints of the lyne arm and condenser. I've even used it with narrow necked containers to form a bung for the still. It's also nicely intolerant of pressure so it forms a handy safety valve,
      Strounge