Got wood, now what to do with it?

  • Strounge
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      I've found someone who might be able to make me a couple of oak casks to hold small volumes - 4pints or less. Thing is what to put in them?
      I figured an obvious choice might be something like a bourbon - which would be handy as three years seems to count as 'old' on some of the bottle ( which implies it can be drunk younger ),
      anything else that might be suitable?
      Strounge