Oak Barrel Source

  • toddk63
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
      Christmas is coming up and it's all I want... a couple of small oak
      barrels. The only source I know is Thousand Oak. Are there others in
      the US?

      Todd K.
    • Frederick Christiansen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
        Todd K.

        I took a tour at Barrels-of-Fun in Lebanon, MO This is a manufacturing
        facility for the likes of Jack Daniels and a bunch of wine producers, and of
        course and gift shop for people that take the tour. They were selling
        several sizes of small barrels along with other wood products. Do a search
        on Barrels-of-Fun or Lebanon, MO I found it under Lebanon, MO. I don't
        recall the prices though. - Derf

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/e8NolB/TM
      • kiss my ass
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          try gibbs brothers cooperage.... just bought one from them.... haven't used
          it yet but it looks perfect... bought a 5 gal charred oak...

          http://www.gibbsbrothers.com/

          Kim