Re: [Distillers] Homedistilling in Mongolia

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
      It sounds pretty rough to me. The best being described
      as cheesy to rancid. The worst, as if a herd of goats
      had stampeded through it!
      It appears its only redeaming feature is that there is
      no methanol to worry about. This is lucky, since the
      distillation method on concentrates to 10%abv.
      Still, an novel use for rotten milk (G)
      Cheers,
      Rob.

      --- waljaco <waljaco@...> wrote:

      > Arkhi
      > http://tinyurl.com/bht8g
      >
      > wal

      Cheers,
      Rob.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
        She might be a goat herder's daughter, but I love her still...
        wal
        (I still call Mongolia home)