Homedistilling in Mongolia

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
    • Robert Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
        It sounds pretty rough to me. The best being described
        as cheesy to rancid. The worst, as if a herd of goats
        had stampeded through it!
        It appears its only redeaming feature is that there is
        no methanol to worry about. This is lucky, since the
        distillation method on concentrates to 10%abv.
        Still, an novel use for rotten milk (G)
        Cheers,
        Rob.

        --- waljaco <waljaco@...> wrote:

        > Arkhi
        > http://tinyurl.com/bht8g
        >
        > wal

        Cheers,
        Rob.

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          She might be a goat herder's daughter, but I love her still...
          wal
          (I still call Mongolia home)