English Copper (tube)

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      I know of a source of 2inch diam. copper tube in the U.K.
      He says he can get 1-1.5 metre lengths at scrap value!!!
      He is near Cambridge/Peterborough.
      If anyone is interested, just post to the group with a body text of
      YES and my copper mate will get in touch.

      wal
    • Robert Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
        Sounds good Wal, Cheers
        Rob

        (G)

        --- waljaco <waljaco@...> wrote:

        > I know of a source of 2inch diam. copper tube in the
        > U.K.
        > He says he can get 1-1.5 metre lengths at scrap
        > value!!!
        > He is near Cambridge/Peterborough.
        > If anyone is interested, just post to the group with
        > a body text of
        > YES and my copper mate will get in touch.
        >
        > wal

        Cheers,
        Rob.

        __________________________________
        http://farechase.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
          Apparently copper tube is difficult to obtain in the U.K. which makes
          life difficult for aspiring homedistillers.
          wal

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...> wrote:

          > Sounds good Wal, Cheers
          > Rob
          >

          > (G)
          >

          > --- waljaco <waljaco@h...> wrote:
          >
          > > I know of a source of 2inch diam. copper tube in the
          > > U.K.
          > > He says he can get 1-1.5 metre lengths at scrap
          > > value!!!
          > > He is near Cambridge/Peterborough.
          > > If anyone is interested, just post to the group with
          > > a body text of
          > > YES and my copper mate will get in touch.
          > >
          > > wal
          > >

          > Cheers,
          > Rob.

          > http://farechase.yahoo.com