RE: [Distillers] Recycling bread - All hail Wal

  • D. C.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2001
      I just wanted to drop this note to say how much I enjoy your posts Wal. I
      have learned a great deal from your posts.

      There is usually so much information, but you some how are able to put it
      all into bite size pieces which make it easy to read. Thank you for your
      shared knowledge.

      Your Brother in Magick,
      Rev. David M. Cunningham
      email@...

      NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
      intended by Rev. Cunningham for the use of the named individual or entity to
      which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or
      otherwise confidential. If you have received this electronic mail
      transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or
      forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by
      telephone (collect), so that the sender's address records can be corrected.

      .

      ---