message timings

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Harry, have you noticed that the appearence of
      messages is somewhat cockeyed at the moment? I'm
      viewing dis and new_dist via my mailer on yahoo, and
      new messages are appearing "earlier" than ones I've
      already read. Also, mine can appear upto 12 hours
      late.
      Any ideas?
      At the mo I'm often reading answers before the
      question appears, or posting replies after someone
      else "already" did.
      Very strange, must be a time continuum thing.
      Cheers,
      Rob.

      Cheers,
      Rob.