Dog gone stilling - Vodkadaddy questions.

  • rimfire_rifle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      Guys, thanks for all of your kind messages, I have never met any of
      you, but I felt like you were all friends to me yesterday. I had a
      sh@t day, but after drinking sh@t loads had no hangover. So, at least
      I have got rid of the methanol!
      Today I distilled Redcurrant wine and it came out fine (ice bucket)
      slightly pink as well. Got my 'dog boiler' onto electric (cheers for
      the info Rob) and my 20 litres of Champagne yeast vodka is nearly
      ready, things are looking up:)

      Vodkadaddy - be patient, give it a day and if you hear fizzing and
      stick your head in the bucket and smell a woozy smell (don't over do
      it = Co2 death) chances are it's going fine . Fizzing =
      fermentation ;-) Rimfire.