Re: [Distillers] Re: Receipe using condensed milk

  • Boggin Bob
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hey thanks guys that sounds good will give it a try. I have been waiting to try an Irish cream.
      I just mixed the Butterscotch Cream. I was not sure if it was going to work or not.
      I used
      300mls 40% alc/vol
      180mls water
      200mls thickner
      250mls UHT cream
      1 x can 395gram of Condensed milk
      25mls Butterscotch schnapps
      4 mls caramel.
      Have put in fridge to cool but little sample tastes very nice.
      The boss has tried it too, she said it tastes very nice as well.

      Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Rowe" <browe2@b...> wrote:
      > I've tried this one - the ladies love it
      >
      > tho I reduced all ingredients by 1/3rd
      >
      > 1 teaspoon of coconut essence is an optional extra
      >
      > Baileys Irish Cream
      >
      > 3 tins Nestle condensed milk
      > 3 tins Carnation evaporated milk
      > 3 x 300ml Bulla thickened cream
      > 1 1/2 x 250g blocks Cadbury chocolate
      > 6 teaspoon vanilla essence
      > 700ml Scotch Whisky
      > Optional - 1 1/2 teaspoon Coffee
      >
      > Melt chocolate in a double saucepan. Heat condensed milk and
      gradually stir
      > into melted chocolate.
      > Mixture will become lumpy, don't worry, just blend until smooth in
      an
      > electric blender. Allow to cool.
      > In a very large bowl mix chocolate with remaining ingredients.
      > Pour into empty, cleaned, scotch bottles and refrigerate at all
      times.

      > Makes 5-6 x 750ml bottles

      That's an interesting one, Brian. This is the one I've been using,
      eggs make the difference...

      Bailey's Irish Cream

      1 1/3 cups Irish Whiskey
      1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
      1 cup whipping cream
      4 eggs
      2 tablespoons chocolate syrup topping (Ice Magic or similar)
      2 teaspoons instant coffee
      1 teaspoon vanilla extract
      1/2 teaspoon almond extract or coconut essence

      Pour all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth. Keep
      refrigerated until use.

      Management team building Corporate culture Corporate culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture training Management team