Re: [Distillers] hemedistiller site

  • _{*L*}_
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      Tony did a great job collecting bits and pieces, then arranging it in a nice way. Prise to him for doing that!!! Thank you Tony you are difinitely the supporing pillar of this hobby!

      Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@...> wrote:Bob,
      Although it's Tony's creation, the actual nuts and
      bolts of hosting it he gets someone else to.
      Unfortunately he's a busy man, and can only maintain
      the site in his spare time.
      It doesn't happen often, in my experience. Be patient,
      and down load when you can.
      Cheers,
      Rob.

      --- Robert Hubble <zymurgybob@...> wrote:

      > Is the homedistiller site often down for this long?
      > I certainly intend to
      > download an image of the site, now that I can't get
      > to it, but of course
      > it's too late now.
      >
      > I always wondered why Tony had the "download whole
      > site" option, and I guess
      > I've found out now.
      >
      > Zymurgy Bob

      > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
      > Download today - it's FREE!

      Cheers,
      Rob.

      Management team building Corporate culture Corporate culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture training Management team

      _{*L*}_
      http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bokakob