Re: [Distillers] Quality Of Whiskey

  • KJH
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      Rimfire, I am so sorry about your Mastiff Almez, I used to breed them..
      I still have Bonehead a huge Neopolitan mastiff, I feel for him more than I do for the vast majority of people I know, and I know he feels the same way.....Total devotion and then some.
      Hope tomorrow is a better day for you...............Ken.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        Sorry to hear the news!
        Best regards,
        Rob.

        --- rimfire_rifle <rimfire_rifle@...> wrote:

        > Laphroig, ? I was brought up on it. The TCP
        > medicinal taste. There
        > are days though, when even that isn't good enough,
        > and today is one of
        > those days.
        >
        > Almaz possessed beauty without vanity, strength
        > without insolence,
        > courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man
        > without his
        > vices. This praise would be unmeaning flattery if
        > inscribed over
        > human ashes, but it will be a tribute to Almaz, my
        > mastiff who died
        > today.
        >
        > Some days are days for us, and our products. A sad
        > Rimfire.

        Cheers,
        Rob.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • joeatsalot
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
          I'm so sorry to hear that. There's no sadness so pure as when a dog dies.

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "rimfire_rifle"