Quality Of Whiskey

  • rimfire_rifle
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      Laphroig, ? I was brought up on it. The TCP medicinal taste. There
      are days though, when even that isn't good enough, and today is one of
      those days.

      Almaz possessed beauty without vanity, strength without insolence,
      courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his
      vices. This praise would be unmeaning flattery if inscribed over
      human ashes, but it will be a tribute to Almaz, my mastiff who died
      today.

      Some days are days for us, and our products. A sad Rimfire.
    • KJH
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        Rimfire, I am so sorry about your Mastiff Almez, I used to breed them..
        I still have Bonehead a huge Neopolitan mastiff, I feel for him more than I do for the vast majority of people I know, and I know he feels the same way.....Total devotion and then some.
        Hope tomorrow is a better day for you...............Ken.
        Laphroig, ? I was brought up on it. The TCP medicinal taste. There
        are days though, when even that isn't good enough, and today is one of
        those days.

        Almaz possessed beauty without vanity, strength without insolence,
        courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his
        vices. This praise would be unmeaning flattery if inscribed over
        human ashes, but it will be a tribute to Almaz, my mastiff who died
        today.

        Some days are days for us, and our products. A sad Rimfire.

        Business culture of china Corporate culture training Management team

      • Robert Thomas
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
          Sorry to hear the news!
          Best regards,
          Rob.

          --- rimfire_rifle <rimfire_rifle@...> wrote:

          > Laphroig, ? I was brought up on it. The TCP
          > medicinal taste. There
          > are days though, when even that isn't good enough,
          > and today is one of
          > those days.
          >
          > Almaz possessed beauty without vanity, strength
          > without insolence,
          > courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man
          > without his
          > vices. This praise would be unmeaning flattery if
          > inscribed over
          > human ashes, but it will be a tribute to Almaz, my
          > mastiff who died
          > today.
          >
          > Some days are days for us, and our products. A sad
          > Rimfire.

          Cheers,
          Rob.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • joeatsalot
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
            I'm so sorry to hear that. There's no sadness so pure as when a dog dies.

            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "rimfire_rifle"