Re: hemedistiller site

  • stevolate
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      I can email you the files if you wish.
      Need email address

      Stevo

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Hubble" <zymurgybob@h...>
      wrote:
      > Is the homedistiller site often down for this long? I certainly
      intend to
      > download an image of the site, now that I can't get to it, but of
      course
      > it's too late now.
      >
      > I always wondered why Tony had the "download whole site" option, and
      I guess
      > I've found out now.
      >
      > Zymurgy Bob

      FREE!
    • Robert Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        Bob,
        Although it's Tony's creation, the actual nuts and
        bolts of hosting it he gets someone else to.
        Unfortunately he's a busy man, and can only maintain
        the site in his spare time.
        It doesn't happen often, in my experience. Be patient,
        and down load when you can.
        Cheers,
        Rob.

        --- Robert Hubble <zymurgybob@...> wrote:

        > Is the homedistiller site often down for this long?
        > I certainly intend to
        > download an image of the site, now that I can't get
        > to it, but of course
        > it's too late now.
        >
        > I always wondered why Tony had the "download whole
        > site" option, and I guess
        > I've found out now.
        >
        > Zymurgy Bob

        > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
        > Download today - it's FREE!

        Cheers,
        Rob.

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • _{*L*}_
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
          Tony did a great job collecting bits and pieces, then arranging it in a nice way. Prise to him for doing that!!! Thank you Tony you are difinitely the supporing pillar of this hobby!

          Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@...> wrote:Bob,
          Although it's Tony's creation, the actual nuts and
          bolts of hosting it he gets someone else to.
          Unfortunately he's a busy man, and can only maintain
          the site in his spare time.
          It doesn't happen often, in my experience. Be patient,
          and down load when you can.
          Cheers,
          Rob.

          --- Robert Hubble <zymurgybob@...> wrote:

          > Is the homedistiller site often down for this long?
          > I certainly intend to
          > download an image of the site, now that I can't get
          > to it, but of course
          > it's too late now.
          >
          > I always wondered why Tony had the "download whole
          > site" option, and I guess
          > I've found out now.
          >
          > Zymurgy Bob

          > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
          > Download today - it's FREE!

          Cheers,
          Rob.

          Management team building Corporate culture Corporate culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture training Management team

          _{*L*}_
          http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bokakob