leftovers?

  • Jacques La Marr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2000
      I just ran a five gallon batch of poor raspberry wine through a stovetop
      contraption and made raspberry schnapps.

      I have only made a first run and this stuff tastes interesting (and
      good).

      My question deals with what to do with the tail of this run which does
      not have much alchohol, but does still reatain flavor and full of dark
      color.

      Would it make sense to put this into a carboy with water, sugar and
      yeast to be able to capture the flavor in another batch and allow to
      ferment a bit?

      Mark