Re: [Distillers] homedistiller

  • Dean Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
      First up congratulations on Getting hitched let the fun and games begin.

      I just checked and
      http://www.homedistiller.org/
      worked fine for me give it another try.

      Dean.

      mampoer_boer wrote:

      >Been out of the loop for 3 months. ghanging jobs and got married...
      >
      >wanted to see someting on the homedistiller website today as I want to
      >get started on the wisky and for some reason I could not get the site
      >loaded. please tell me that the site is still working. If not has any
      >one downloaded it? there is a wealth of info there that i was
      >intending on studying.

    • Lindsay Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
        Yes, it has been off-air for a while. Don't forget you can download
        the whole site to your hard drive and use it from there. This will
        ensure availability and you don't need to be online.

        Cheers,
        Lindsay.

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mampoer_boer" <mampoer_boer@y...>