Liquori Casalinghi 1-90

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
      That completes an edited version of the 90 Italian liqueur recipes
      mentioned in msg 31460.

      wal
    • stevolate
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
        Thanks Wal
        Got them all, will have fun testing them out.
        Great work typing them all up.

        Happy drinking

        Stevo

        > That completes an edited version of the 90 Italian liqueur recipes
        > mentioned in msg 31460.
        >
        > wal
      • lucky666
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2005
          thanks Wal - good of you to share all that info

          may take a while to get through them all, but I suppose that will be half the fun

          see ya

          phil
          That completes an edited version of the 90 Italian liqueur recipes
          mentioned in msg 31460.

          wal

        • jbjsabu
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2005
            > That completes an edited version of the 90 Italian liqueur recipes
            > mentioned in msg 31460.
            >
            > wal

            Thanks, Wal ... good stuff.