Look what I got

  • Campbell Ritchie
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2005
      Nothing to talk about. I just want to show what I got on Ebay.

      http://tinyurl.com/bs6cy

      Holds 4.8 litres, two slightly cracked staves but no leaks at all.
      By next week it'll be Yo Ho Ho and a barrel of rum.

      Just in time for International Talk Like A Pirate Day - Sept 19th.

      http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

      Avast me hearties

      Campbell
    • Dean Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2005
        nice score there over $200 new

        Dean.

        Campbell Ritchie wrote:

        >Nothing to talk about. I just want to show what I got on Ebay.
        >
        >http://tinyurl.com/bs6cy
        >
        >Holds 4.8 litres, two slightly cracked staves but no leaks at all.
        >By next week it'll be Yo Ho Ho and a barrel of rum.
        >
        >Just in time for International Talk Like A Pirate Day - Sept 19th.
        >
        >http://www.talklikeapirate.com/
        >
        >Avast me hearties
        >
        >Campbell

      • Lindsay Williams