Re: [Distillers] Hurricane Katrina

  • donald holcombe
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31 6:14 PM
      Im east coast US . They have already cut fill ups to 10 gals and some stores cant get some staple items . I may have to burn my own product for fuel ! Think Ill dust off the old Murray instead . Too much work to waste it. Thanks Harry . This could be big all over.

      Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:If anyone has any news of our members in the hurricane area, please
      advise if possible by email to gnikomson2000@.... I realise this
      may be very difficult as power has been lost from Louisiana to the
      panhandle. To those in trouble, our thoughts are with you.

      Keep safe