Re: [Distillers] Re: Digest Number 2491

  • Lmemarime
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
      I live on the southeast coastal U.S. and have been through a few major hurricanes. Everyone has always known that this could happen to New Orleans but never believed it would, and then it finally happens and its unbelievable of the amount of damage that such a storm can cause.We can only pray that the people can get the help they need in time. This is truly a disaster. If there is anyway that anyone can be of any helf please do if it is only in your prayers.
      Thank You
      Lmemarine