New Video of Mini-Still in Action!

  • Alex _{*L*}_ (a.k.a. BOKAKOB)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      I made a quick 5 minute video clip of my "Mini-Still in Action!" It shows heating, very basic operation and especially important temperature regimes during heating stage, equilibration stage and production run. In this still the thermometer is located one-third down the packing. Unfortunately the file is almost 10 MB in size, but! pretty good picture and sound. If someone would host it for me with credits I would be most kindly grateful.
      Thank you in advance.

      Alex_{*L*}_(a.k.a. BOKAKOB)
      http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bokakob