RE: [Distillers] Re: slow run, fast run? What is the difference between the two?

  • kj
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2005
      Have a look or better still down load this PDF file from the still spirits
      site it will give you the basics you need to know.packing in the column will
      sort of turn a pot still into a fractioning still and purity will alter from
      a straight pot still and you will have so better control..you probably will
      have to do a series of distills to get the higher purity. Good idea to go to
      the Yahoo web site and print out the FAQ and link to the home distiller
      website of Tony's and read up on the subject

      http://www.stillspirits.com/webfiles/StillSpirits/files/20_L_Pot_Still_Instr
      uctions.pdf

      Hope this helps

      Cheers Ken Mc