RE: [Distillers] Re: need help with neutral spirit from reflux still

  • kj
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
      Not sure where you are from ,but try and find stainless steel pot
      scrubbers. I found really good ones at the Bin Inn (NZ) they are all ss and
      "course" rather than "wool" they need to be teased out and rolled into a
      tube for insertion into the column . Can be packed fairly tightly, work
      really well (get around 95% regularily) and clean up well. All I do now is
      hook them out after a run and thread them onto a piece of wire and hang on
      the clothes line,hose well and let to dry in the sun easy as.

      Cheers

      Ken Mc

      _____