Moderator's Message

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      Please note: These messages supposedly from Derek Hamlet are all re-
      posts of messages he sent 6-8 months ago. You will note they all have
      a number (48: or whatever) in front of his email addy. Please
      disregard any messages with a number starting the addy and/or a html
      format. I suspect he has a mailer worm and I have sent him a 'heads-
      up'.