Re: [Distillers] Re: New Pics

  • Boggin Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
      Yeah it is about 200mm long but the flow rate as you mentiond is very very slow only drips thru as it has a tap on the outlet into the conatiner.

      Lindsay Williams <linw@...> wrote:IMHO it is a bit too short. For it to be effective I think the flow
      rate would have to be very slooow. I think it needs to be at least
      700mm long. (It only looks about 180-200mm long but maybe that is
      because there is no reference?).

      Cheers,
      Lindsay.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bogginbobbie" <bogginbobbie@y...>
      wrote:
      > Just to let you know if you are interested I have just added some
      > photos of a small carbon filtering system I have been working on.
      > Comments welcome.
      > In folder Bobbies Stuff.

      Management team Food and drink Organizational culture Culture