Paranoid

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Tony, in relation to 'Paranoids' posting I have just set a bloke up and we used a 30ltr urn with 2400w element with one of my heads (600mm with external cooling jacket). To over come the surging problem we rewired the urn and by-passed the simmerstat and made it a direct element. This now works like any other still that has a 2400w element and 30ltr boiler. Getting 92 -94% u/c.
      Pilch.