Re: [Distillers] proof

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 8:33 AM
      Is this before or after aging?
      The bead effect is (apparently) only really useful on
      the distilled product before aging techniques.
      Plus, it's 80 proof why? Hydrometer? I'd go with that
      rather than moonshiner tricks. And finally, how does
      it taste? OK then all's OK.
      jmpov
      Rob.

      --- diamondback1214 <diamondback1214@...> wrote:

      > Can you tell me why i have 80 proof whiskey and it
      > don't hold a bead?
      > it should hold 3 bead half way under at 80 proof.

      Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail