wot happened?

  • Bill Healey
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2005
      Um! err, Guess I made a mistake on the abv its actually at 95% i WAS READING THE PROOF SCALE #@*^% The meniscus must have thrown me off I guess or maybe the bad lighting.
      Having only one eye and being half blind in the other dosent help either, and no I wasnt and dont sample as I do a run.
      Sorry about that.

      While I was checking for leaks under the pipe insulation, I noticed a silverish powder falling out.
      I found the answer to this problem, its the aluminum foil I had wrapped around the copper column to reflect the heat. Its been on the column for about three years, it is now falling apart, I think it may be a reaction to the copper.

      Once again sorry for any inconvenience to the group.

      By the way the coffee can has enabled me to run the water at less than half the volumn as previously.

      Cheers all

      Bill...