Re: continuous flow

  • uncle_ish
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 25 10:31 AM
      true that cont. stills often have a valve to remove fractions at each
      level. Has any one seen a way of infinitely adjusting the location
      of a given valve. It would be neat to have continuously fermenting
      chained batches of wash, with middle-run drawn off continuously. Get
      home from work each day, mix wash pitch yeast open valve to
      boiler... maybe I'm dreaming, but right now I make about 6 bottles
      of whiskey (with friends divided on whether I can call it that) at a
      time from a crude pot still, copper condensor, you all know the type.

      Alex's design looks right, but I'm too moronic to translate it into a
      practical solution.

      cheers - uncle ish.

      (Hey alex - uncle google wasn't much help)

      - In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "don1lia2joe3" <donaldfranson@h...>
      wrote:

      > In the continous still that I saw there are many sections and each
      > has a valve for takeoff. I think that may be to test each level?
      and