Re: [Distillers] Re-using Copper Mesh

  • Dean Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2005
      What was the source of your copper mesh ? many copper scrubbers from
      supermarkets are copper coated steel
      and are no good to test try a magnet if it sticks it ain't copper, if
      you are certain that they are copper usually white vinegar will do the
      job just soak with vinegar and then rinse well with water.

      I use amphora copper mesh :) Guaranteed:)
      Dean.