thankyou

  • bj-fm@xxxxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 1999
      thankyou to everyone who sent questions
      etc. etc. to my email address most welcome
      particularly os from queensland---but could
      i be so bold as to suggest that if we put our questions
      thru this site then everyone will see Q and answer
      and yes to the people that were puzzled by our
      legal status the answer is yes-----takes all the fun
      out though------to clarify 4000lal/wk is a production potential
      of 4000 litres of ethanol,single malt pot still whisky in our case,at 100%
      this is merely a method of rating production levels
      as quite clearly none of the actual spirit is at 100%alc.vol
      regards to all-----brian poke---------this posting is to
      clarify the posting by this author digest 18 listed 18 october