RE: [Distillers] Samuwl willard

  • Pete Sayers
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2001
      Never heard of it.
      Pete
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Glen [mailto:warranty@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, 4 September 2001 18:31
      To: distillers
      Subject: [Distillers] Samuwl willard

      Has anybody tried the new range of flavours in the samuel willards range? more specifically the Tennesse bourbon?

    • DAVID HALL
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
        will let you know! Yesterday put down a brew of willard scotch.
        Smell - not typical is a bit light on
        Taste - just a quick taste, not impressed yet. Proof will be after the oak has developed taste a bit more. At the moment has a taste unlike scotch.Maybe will develop will keep you posted.

        David Hall