Re: [Distillers] Birch bud vodka

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2005
      Wal, that's three posts, we get it already!, but
      seriously, I tried the links on one of your posts, and
      they seemed to be restricted access only. Any ideas?
      Rob.

      http://ecam.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/1/3/301

      http://www.essentialoils.co.za/essential-oils/birch.htm

      http://www.uaf.edu/snras/afes/pubs/agro/Agro%2036-1.pdf