FW: [Distillers] Re: Crossflow Condenser
>From: "stevolate" <stevolate@...>_________________________________________________________________
>Subject: [Distillers] Re: Crossflow Condenser
>Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:55:26 -0000
> Where would you get Muratic Acid from?
>thanks for the info.
>Just googled Muratic Acid is it a rust converter.
>Also came across Muriatic acid. Below is a copy of some info on a web
>What is muriatic acid and how dangerous is it?
>Muriatic acid is a highly reactive liquid acid, and one of the most
>dangerous chemicals you can buy for home use. It is an
>industrial-strength solution of hydrogen chloride gas dissolved in
>water, also known as hydrochloric acid. Yep, muriatic acid is "super
>With the exception of some plastics, muriatic acid can damage most
>anything it touches, including clothing, metal, and skin! It emits a
>suffocating odor that can quickly burn the lining of the nose, throat
>and even the lungs.
>Typical home uses include heavy-duty masonry cleaning, preparation of
>masonry for painting or sealing, removal of efflorescence or mineral
>deposits and pH reduction in swimming pools. Its reactive power makes
>it the chemical of choice for some types of masonry cleaning.
> > Muratic Acid is safe and very effecive in cleaning all the metals
>involved in this project . I have used it for before and after
>cleaning of heat exchangers and coolers. It wiill eat aluminium but
>not the metals in your cooler.
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!