Samuwl willard

  • Glen
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
      Has anybody tried the new range of flavours in the samuel willards range? more specifically the Tennesse bourbon?
    • Pete Sayers
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2001
        Never heard of it.
        Pete
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
          will let you know! Yesterday put down a brew of willard scotch.
          Smell - not typical is a bit light on
          Taste - just a quick taste, not impressed yet. Proof will be after the oak has developed taste a bit more. At the moment has a taste unlike scotch.Maybe will develop will keep you posted.

          David Hall