pete

  • Brian Poke
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      i love this group only for the insults which drift across the tasman,,,,,ho hum !!!!!!!!!we won't mention the rugby though or the swimming as this is a distillers group,,,,,but my question remains unanswered what commercially is on stewart island ????

      soon be full of aussies , we are negotiating to build a distillery there,,,,,,,,what's a tuis ?? half of where the trees are???,,,,a fouris ?

      signed ignorant aussie