Cheapest method!

  • Glen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 6:52 PM
      After much debate and many drinks :) the unofficial SA homebrew hobby club came up with a way to produce even cheapser spirit.  Upon running out of flavouring we had a couple with no flavour just clear spirit...not to bad no bad taste no bad flavour.  So we came up with the idea of just using tint to colour the spirit to be moree socially accepted......gotta save them pennies!!!