Gin and doubler -ingredients?

  • Robert Mitchell
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001

       My rig consisits of a 60 litre boiler with a 23 litre doubler. If I were to make gin, I'd put the flavouring ingredients in the doubler. That has the effect of a double distilation and uses the ethanol vapour passing through the doubler liquid to extract the essences. So, I can get dried juniper berries but any idea what quantity to use and also, what other flavour ingedients should be used?

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/