wish I knew how

  • lonniejs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2001
      Does anyone have a good book and a good place to get a still in the
      USA. I want to learn real bad. thanks
    • goyeast@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
        --- In Distillers@y..., lonniejs@a... wrote:
        > Does anyone have a good book and a good place to get a still in the
        > USA. I want to learn real bad. thanks

        As far as recommended books go, there are two which can be ordered
        online. MAKING GIN AND VODKA at www.gin-vodka.com and MAKING PURE
        CORN WHISKEY at www.magma.ca/~smiley/main.htm. Like me, you live in
        the USA where owning a still with a capacity of more than one gallon
        is illegal (unless you get a permit for "fuel" alcohol and fill out a
        bunch of bullshit paperwork each year). Your best bet is to build a
        still. Buy those books, or go to Tony's site and figure out how to
        construct one.