Re: [Distillers] lme

  • Lmemarime
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
      I'm LME and i'm not used for much of anything anymore.
      Lmemarine

    • Lindsay Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
        That's pretty sad, LME. You can make grog can't you? That's something!

        Cheers,
        Lindsay.

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Lmemarime <lmemarine@y...> wrote:
        > I'm LME and i'm not used for much of anything anymore.
        > Lmemarine

      • Lmemarime
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2005
          I can make it and best of all I CAN DRINK IT. Also, I can still use things. I'm not quite that dead yet.
          All the best to you.
          Lmemarine