RE: [Distillers] lme

  • Brian Bashford
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
      Liquid Malt Extract, used for making beer, and a wash for whiskey (as long
      as no hops are introduced). Available from all homebrew shops.

      Brian.

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
        I'm LME and i'm not used for much of anything anymore.
        Lmemarine

      • Lindsay Williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
          That's pretty sad, LME. You can make grog can't you? That's something!

          Cheers,
          Lindsay.

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Lmemarime <lmemarine@y...> wrote:
          > I'm LME and i'm not used for much of anything anymore.
          > Lmemarine

        • Lmemarime
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2005
            I can make it and best of all I CAN DRINK IT. Also, I can still use things. I'm not quite that dead yet.
            All the best to you.
            Lmemarine