Re: Bicarbonate and esters? proper terminology

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
      OOPS!!! I guess off-list has a different meaning to Yahoo servers.
      Sorry for any embarassment.

    • Robert Thomas
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
        Harry,
        I'd like to talk butt I'm in a hurry.
        I'm definately right now.
        !!!
        Rob.

        --- Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

        > OOPS!!! I guess off-list has a different meaning to
        > Yahoo servers.
        > Sorry for any embarassment.
        >

        > Slainte!
        > regards Harry

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Lindsay Williams
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
          Is that why drinking too much can give you the runs??

          I will definitely try to keep this stuff outa my product.

          Cheers,
          Lindsay.