Re: [Distillers] Re: Rum from a reflux still?

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2005
      Perhaps your element is too big. I just got a
      sutronics controller as per Harry's advice. Brilliant!
      A bit of info if you go that route: double the area of
      the cooling plate recommendation. I formed mine into a
      box shape (enclosing the controller) with the base
      made of wood to screw the sides into.
      Cheers,
      Rob.

      http://mail.yahoo.com